Beginner/Intermediate Learning League on Little Pine Nine
- Open to first 24 paid registrations for league
- Mixed league format/ both male and female participants welcome
- No association affiliation required
- 15 week league
- Instruction classes for first five weeks including but not limited to: Putting, Chipping and Short Game, Full Swing (Irons & Woods), Rules and Etiquette, Course Management, Playing Experience
- 10 weeks of playing golf on Little Pine Nine, the areas finest maintained executive course
- Participants may walk or ride power carts (power carts additional)
Starting date & time: May 2nd, 2018, 6:00 pm
Day of the week: Wednesdays
Cost per Participant: $189
Registration Deadline: Sunday, April 29
Registration Form: 2018 Mixed Learning League Registration Form
Intermediate Learning League on Championship Course
Starting Date & time: May 3rd, 2018, 6:20
Day of the Week: Thursdays
Cost per Participant: $199
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 30th
Call 734-481-0500 or email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Registration Form: 2018 Mixed Intermediate Learning League Registration Form
Need clubs for the class?
Pine View will provide clubs for the lesson portion of the class/league. Included in the instruction are overviews of the various clubs you will be using and what to look for if buying a set in the future. Pine View carries many name brand clubs, but we can also fit very good clubs to your budget. Please ask the instructor of proshop staff and we will be happy to help you find what you need.