NEED A COURSE FOR YOUR GOLF LEAGUE FOR 2022?
PINE VIEW IS NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR EXISTING OR NEW LEAGUES!
- Pine View golf course has league openings for the 2018 golf season
- Both the Championship, and Little Pine Nine executive course have openings
- Leagues play 16-22 week schedules depending on starting time and date
- League green fees start at $14.50 per person per week (championship), $9.50 per person per week (Little Pine)
- (League rates are discounted with more weeks)
- Power carts are available at an additional fee, however walking is permitted
- The chart below displays the available openings for leagues
- # of players shown is the maximum for the available space, however a smaller number of players may fill the league space depending on availability
- Openings also exist for 18 or 9 hole weekday morning league play, Monday-Thursday, for more information on leagues contact the proshop (734) 481-0500
Spots Still Available for your league:
3:00 - 4:00 88 or less Championship
6:02 - 6:30 20 or less Championship
3:00 - 6:30 70 or less Little Pine Nine
3:00 - 4:59 70 or less Championship
3:00 - 6:30 20 or less Little Pine Nine
3:304:30 64 or less Championship
3:00 - 4:20 60 or less Little Pine Nine
3:30 - 4:56 80 or less Championship
3:30 - 5:20 40 or less Little Pine Nine
Pine View also is host to two women's leagues from the Huron Valley Women's Golf Club. If you would like more information about joining these leagues, please visit their website at hvwgc.org
Wednesday Men's League
Tee Times: 4:56 - 6:02 (May change based on # of players)
Start Date: April 20th ,
Format: Partner Match Play format. Points earned for Best Ball Net & Low Total Net each hole.
Cost: $290 - Includes 18 weeks Green Fees plus Mid season scramble & dinner, prizes, and year end dinner. Cart fees additional(optional) Weekly skins & greenies.
Monday Night Ladies League
Tee Times: 5:04 - 5:36
Start Date: April 18
Format: Partner format. Points are earned from the 1 best net score on each hole. This is not an ultra competetive league.
Cost: $275 - Includes 18 weeks of Green Fees. Fun & laughs are mandatory at no additional cost. Cart fees additional (optional)
For more information or to sign up contact Pine View via email, by phone (734) 481-0500 or in person.
To put your name on a list to join one of our many leagues please email the proshop. Leave your name, address, phone & email, the evenings you are available to play, the earliest time you can start, and the type of league (Men, Women, Mixed, or Little Pine Nine). Email us at email@example.com
Beginner or Intermediate Learning leagues information Click Here